New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D WOW, stand being put up out back and six targets from 10 out to 25, I will shoot six tonight then everyday soon as I get home I get the Mathews out shoot ten arrows, good or bad that is what I shoot till Sept first, then I shoot a few more, man I am so ready for this, 41 days and a wake up, good luck and be safe to all.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
ye i cant wait myself ,although my wify wishes it was 341 days instead of 41 lol,good luck to you too[up]

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
Hung 3 stands this morning. It will be here before you know it. [up]

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Longest 41 days of the year... how will I pass the time?? [drinking][ko][sleep][drinking][ko][sleep]

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Shot for over n hour 2day.Big mistake (shoulder bursitis) but my new Easton Axis 340 with blazers were FLYN SWEEEEET N just couldn't put the bow down.lol now i'll recupe for couple of days n EASE back into it.n i'll be ready come sept. [smoke][up]

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
I set up a stand 3 weeks ago, been shooting daily. Hopefully my bucks dont change their patterns before mid Sept. Planning on wacking a doe opening day then a buck ASAP! Then chill until Oct.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.