New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Check out the new site and use code BKSITE40 at checkout for 40% off your order! " Offer expires 12/12/14

Buck® Knives - OFFICIAL SITE - Hunting and Tactical Knives

I finally broke down and got a new knife. Got the email for 40% off... got two new knives for the price of one with free shipping. American made, lifetime warranty. Doesn't get much better than that.

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
I just tried to order a couple knives and the discount wouldn't come off, it doesn't apply to certain knives. I ordered a custom knife which I figured it wouldn't apply to but also tried to order a standard 110 and it wouldn't come off of that one either. I can buy the 110 for $35-40 and they want $73 on their site. I ordered the custom and will pick the other one up elsewhere for half the price they are selling them for. I was half tempted to cancel the order for the custom but my daughter wanted one engraved with indigo blue scales so I bit the bullet and spent $97 on a knife. Now I'll have to see if it makes it here before christmas.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.