New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4 Bucks down in the last few days, just in NJ. More across the USA. Ill post the others in my Signal 11 Lures photo thread.

Matt's Buck. (2 pics) came into bow range from downwind to lure.

Pats Buck

Rich's Buck. zone 5 (2 Pics)

Billy's Buck, West Milford

·
Registered
518 Posts
Got my Tramp Stamp out now. Let's see what happens!

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
I went through full bottles of brain fart during pre-rut and the tramp stamp past two weeks including Ohio It was as if I sprayed Poland Spring on the wick and my scent drag. I swore off scents years ago but Tinks at least got some reaction. I been bowhunting over 30 years seen it all. Your marketing worked extremely well though- kudos on that!

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Guys you and I know its not a magic wand. Lures and scents are just another tool. If used correctly in the right situation it can be the difference that brings and stops that Buck or Doe within your shooting range. Those of us that have killed a nice Buck with his nose on a scent wick or shot him as he walks in on the drag we just pulled across a field or miss with arrow number one and the Buck circles right back to the spot of the lure and we put the second arrow in him, will continue to keep a bottle in our hunting tool bag.

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
oh I get it now - all those bucks that passed by either scent down wind, or crossed my scent drag and never responded in any way - they were just not in the "right situation"...

[lol][drinking]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts