New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sailed out of Pt.Pleasant on the Golden Touch with Capt.John Cole and deckhand Frank Florio. Left the dock at 6:00AM in a fog with a slight southerly wind. Arrived at the rocks, anchored and had fish on right away, I put 2 keepers in the box in the first 10 minutes, a pair of 3 pounders. We picked about 7 or 8 keepers from this spot and numerous shorts. The bite was light and scratchy and stayed this way for the rest of the day, we made 4 drops and each one produced. Capt.John had all the baits you can have for blackfishing, hermit, whiteleggers,and green crabs. Soft baits were conch, shrimp, scallop guts, and clam. The best bait was clams and we ended up with 28 keeper blackfish up to 7lbs and 6 keeper seabass, oceanpout, skates and those rare dogfish. Breakfast and lunch was outstananding again with lunch being Franks Famous Cheeseburgers!

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
How many guys on the boat Steve and when are you going to get a digital camera??? :D Everyone would enjoy some pics of the festivities! [up]

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
6 anglers, Capt.John and Frankie.What don't believe me:D
when are you going to get a digital camera??? Everyone would enjoy some pics of the festivities!
I still have a polaroid one step, don't rush me Man[lol]

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
What don't believe me
Steve.....please....I hope that I didn't really make you feel like that for one second. I just would really like seeing pics of the fish and your smiling face. :D [up]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts