New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's here all the stories of the day here I'm out in zone 6 with my son now getting ready to head in. Good luck to all [smoke]

·
Registered
21,477 Posts
Good Luck to you and your son njstrutz [up]

I'm finishing up my coffee and will be heading out to zone 6 myself for my first Turkey hunt of the 2009 season, Didn't get much sleep just a little pumped :D

Yelp Yelp Yelp

GOBBLE GOBBLE !

BOOM ! ! ! :D

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I have week B but took a drive Sunday and saw all kinds of turkey - on private ground and 15 in a guys yard! They might get smart like the geese and hang out where we can't shoot.

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
At work [wallmad] Good luck to everyone going out today[up]

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Went to a state land spot about 10 minutes from home. I didnt hear a single gobble. Last year there were a few around at this spot. Seems the absence of acorns have an effect on them...

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
working down in South Jersey off of Rte. 322 today between Tpke and 295 saw birds in just about every green field. They must like this rain

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
Blew out my ankle last night after roosting to birds. was cutting across a field in the dark, DAM RABBIT HOLES! Can't walk so i'm home w/ my ankle wrapped. Hope to get back out Thurs..

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Blew out my ankle last night after roosting to birds. was cutting across a field in the dark, DAM RABBIT HOLES! Can't walk so i'm home w/ my ankle wrapped. Hope to get back out Thurs..
That sucks, heal up soon.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Be Careful out there.... A hunter was shot in the face this morning in West Milford.... Down off Van Orden Road near the powerlines....He was airlifted to MMH......

·
Registered
21,477 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
In South Jersey and raining pretty good. I had to be at work today anyway. I guess I'll to wait to test out my Primos wetbox another time. I will be back at it the rest of the week.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
a Friend Of Mine rich got one on the farm today i think it was 21 and 3/4 lbs 1 and 1/4 spurs and it had 2 beard's 1 9 and 1/2 and on monday my friend mike missed a big tom at 15 feet[cry][cry][drinking][drinking][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Geez Bob, be careful . . .
Hope your ankle feels better soon :)

·
Registered
17,902 Posts
I went out & sat from 9:45-12. Nice long beard busted me & was then met by 2 others to strut & tease me at 100yrds. Oh well not bad just a little wet.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts