New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed out yesterday on Out On A Limb w/Junior, Walt and Don.. We had the incoming tide at the first drop and had fish on right away. It had the look of a real banner day with lots of fish being caught early and Walt was catching up some real jumbo flundies, He had several big fish with 1 fish being over 17" and another over 18". We had 20 fish in the box in just a few hours and we all thought it was only going to get better once we got to slack and the start of the out going.. Well we were wrong, We only caught 3 fish after the change of tide. Then the bite just completly shut off.. We ended the day with 23 nice fish in the box and threw back 2 liners..It was awesome to fish with Walt and Don agian I missed fishing with those guys and hope to do it agian soon. As always Junior it was a pleasure and thanks agian..

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Sounds like a great day Scrubby and you caught so many fish that you had not tiem for pictures? :D

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I never even thought of bringing the Camera.. And no, I I didnt catch so many fish.. I hacked it up as usual.. lol

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
you caught so many fish that you had not tiem for pictures?
yeah, great pics [eyeroll]

the report was a good one though :D sounds like junior knows how to put you on the fish [up]

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Junior is an excellent captain Jon If you have the time I would highly recomend taking a trip with him..

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Glad to hear you had a fantastic day on the water [up]

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
Hacktatsic as usual[up]:D

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
[hihi]

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hacksolutely!

not surprising.
Hacktatsic as usual

My three pals... all of which are just as hack-o-licious, if not more so than me...[hihi] And please sonar head, spare us all the, Im a great fisherman I caught ONE more flounder than you diatribe..Yes, You Suck too..:D

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
[rofl]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts