New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a quick repair I can do to my 3D target? It is old and is just about done. But I don't have the money for a new one and was just wondering if there is a foam or something I can fill in the wholes with for a quick temporary fix. Just to get me through the next few weeks till I can start shooting at some real deer. :D

·
Registered
274 Posts
i havent tried it yet but it looks efficient and very cheap i assume everythings at home depot ill be trying it soon goodluck[up]

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Great and simple idea [up]

·
Registered
274 Posts
jdm my little brother looks just like the kid (i assume your child) you have in your profile pic its scary how alike they look lol

·
Registered
16,173 Posts
If you do this as I have, you will find it almost impossible to remove and replace the original vitals. But it works. Ps the foam expands a lot. I just cut it away with a sharp knife.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
I dont own a 3-D target yet, but wont forget that little trick. Thanks!

·
Registered
274 Posts
If you do this as I have, you will find it almost impossible to remove and replace the original vitals. But it works. Ps the foam expands a lot. I just cut it away with a sharp knife.
my 3d target vitals are so damn stiff it sucks pulling the arrows out of them i barely used it that probably why tho. i use my carbon giants or my block

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
Ps the foam expands a lot. I just cut it away with a sharp knife.
Belt sander and Rustoleum spray paint for plastic. [up]

IF the vitals are removable, remove the vital "plug" and just repair that part, as outlined in the video.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts