0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rich, 4 weeks to go and you will be there, wish you the best of luck [up]

Did you get the SWITCHBACK yet?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Rich, we need to scout those areas we spoke about, this coming month, and we know there is one bear where I hunt now (most likey more) that has a stomach filled with my treestand seat, :p

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can see the headlines for you Rich:

"NEW JERSEY HUNTER KILLS 200" DEER, LOCALS RUN HIM OUT OF TOWN" :p

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im off today and tomorrow.....off every Tuesdays and Wednesdays all year long, and will be off every Saturday starting October 1st till Thanksgiving.

Rich, wish we could bait on the land I hunt (you know where I hunt) I could get the bait/food for free, they throw away so much food in the prision. Prision food doesn't taste good at all, but it's high in calories, and protein....high in protein in more ways then none :p

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Rich, What was the web site to your Iowa outfitter. I remember it was good with videos and great pictures?? Thanks John

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what time are you going? Also if you need a place to hunt and don't want to hunt alone, your more then welcome to join me, sammy, and aj on my large estate:p we have lots of room

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JRhunt, thats my deer, I have rights to XXX :p Unless Rich doesn't get the one he is after, then hopefully Rich will be a good sport and tell Erine, to hook me up with that 200" bruiser

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That little deer scored between 163 & 168 if I remember right....Thats a gorgeous buck [up]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts