New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
You mean "3 point antler restriction THROUGHOUT NJ" ??

Hukd on fonixs werked four yeo two !! [up][up]

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Keep it. Should be statewide. Onlly youth hunters should shoot anything.-------[up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up]

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
Sorry NJ should have the rule. Not just in some zones
You know, when they sent me the survey way back when, I was all for this. And in theory, I still am. But now that I own my own property and it's becoming more and more obvious that we have bad gene's in the pool that we cant weed out, I'm having second thoughts.

I know a high level employee at F & G and that has told me that antler restrictions are good but it wouldnt hurt to open things up every couple years in the cycle to handle such problems. It would be nice to fill the fridge with some of these scrubs.

·
Registered
790 Posts
everybody in nj has the power for 3pt antler restriction. just dont shoot. its that easy.

just spread the word nicely. dont put people down that do shoot a smaller deer. educate them. everybody has different ideas as to what a trophy is.

as always, you cant eat antlers[rofl]

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
I could have sworn that assunpink zone 14 had the 3 point restriction but looking in this years digest I cant find it now....am i going crazy or was it changed recently to allow smaller bucks??

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.