New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
Police did not immediately release the gunman's identity, but his friends at the scene described him as a young man who thought the Obama administration would ban guns.
One friend, Edward Perkovic, said the gunman feared "the Obama gun ban that's on the way" and "didn't like our rights being infringed upon." Another longtime friend, Aaron Vire, said he feared that President Obama was going to take away his rights, though he said he "wasn't violently against Obama."
So what did his acts prove?[confused]

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
its unreal..prayers go out to their friends and family...god bless them

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
If he was so concerned why would he do something that could cause Obama to want to tighten gun control. Absolute Moron.

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
If he was so concerned why would he do something that could cause Obama to want to tighten gun control. Absolute Moron.
i agree [up]

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
I read the article, and it seems to me it was written to make gun owners seem crazy. The reporter should do their job and report the facts.

Who are these people who said they were his friend? They could have been anybody, if even they really exist.

Sorry to the Officers and thier families.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It makes you wonder how many other scumbags are out there just waiting for a Bulls*it reason to loose control. Could it be my next door neighbor?

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
I read the article, and it seems to me it was written to make gun owners seem crazy.
Just remember this info is coming from the Media who are known to exaggerate and Lie.
media is controlled by democrats
Sad that the majority of the people here are concerned mainly with how the article makes them look and not about the 3 officers. Sometimes you need to open your eyes a little more.

RIP my brothers

·
Registered
236 Posts
It hasn't been a good week for us gun owners. 14 people down in NYS and now three cops. The BS about Obama wanting to take our guns away began long before he became President and has caused a frenzy among gun owners. Gun sales increased about 100% in DEC. and JAN. because of this paranoia. Continuous postings on sites like these and others about gun rights being taken away has gotten alot of people very edgy. We can be our own worst enemies.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
It has been a bad week for the men and women in blue. My prayers go out to the families, friends and co-workers. Remember to wear your vests...and practice your shooting and tactics. It can happen here as well.

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Sad that the majority of the people here are concerned mainly with how the article makes them look and not about the 3 officers. Sometimes you need to open your eyes a little more.

RIP my brothers
Wrong. I am very discusted by this senceless shooting.

·
Registered
181 Posts
lets not turn this around this was not a law abidding
person. guns don't kill people , lets remember the 3 cops that died to protect the law
my prayers go out to them!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts