New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know about you guys but I've been seeing soon-to-be "monsters" walkin around[hihi].......trail-cam is loaded with pics.......can't figure out how to upload em on here[spy]..........but I can't wait to sit in my tree[smoke]

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
i have 4 stands hung already at new spots where i am seeing activity but one of the bucks i have been seeing met his fate to a car the other day[wallmad]

·
Registered
14,787 Posts
I am just going to enjoy summer and the photos of the bone growing. Before you know it the first Taliban arrow will be flying:D:D

Shoot Straight!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Just pulled some fresh pics this morning, and got a yellowish coyote. First time on cam for my spot, we've seen sign before but have never seen one. Kind of excited about the prospect of taking one.

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
Pulling my card tomorrow. Hopefully some of those big boys have shown up. I can't wait for the fall. I think about it constantly.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Gonna stop at the farm in the morning to swap out the cards. I have extra cards so I just creep in change out the 2 Gig card re-set the picture count and then I am out of there. Also might sweeten up the mineral site with some apple cider.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Wow when i read 3 months till hunting season it really kicked in. It's just around the corner. I'm so pumped!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Gonna stop at the farm in the morning to swap out the cards.
........dude....do you also find yourself looking at the pics all day each time you change cards?????(LIKE I DO?)I hunt a farm too[up].........I love checkin in and pullin film[hihi][hihi]........my kid is starting to see how addicted I am[spy]............but he also gets excited everytime we see one

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I need a tree stand umbrella.......what are they called and where can I get one???

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Cabelas had some in the bargain cave last time I looked... check out their website, sure you'll find one.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
can't view my trailcam pics til my mother-in-law gets back from vaca with my digital camera

1 - 19 of 19 Posts