New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
all sold

we all know the deal on the paper work , on the pistol if you dont have a permit I can hold it with a deposit or drop it off at a dealer with in a reasonable distance after paid in full. all picked up in livingston . dont assume i will meet you ask 1st. If you need better pictures let me know i just didnt want to post a bunch

On the pistol if you want just that its 600.00 then I will sell the extras later.
a Mauser broom-handle in the Mauser round . It has been reparked and is a good shooter, The bore has faint rifling. Also comes with a bag of brass , bullets heads, 500 ea. stripper clips and factory ammo all seen in the pictures. I also installed a new spring set . $775.00 SALE PENDING ON PISTOL ONLY

Sale pending on this also VZ58 7.62x39 with 3 mags 15 or under on all 3. plus a welded folding stock included $675.00
I sprayed this with Brownels aluma-Hyde I needed to scrape a spot to read the serial number I can give you touch up for it
mni 14 has sold

·
Premium Member
4,189 Posts
Is that SKS in the picture, below the Czech vz for sale as well? That I would be interested in if it was Russian.

If I remember correctly the VZ58 doesn't accept AK47 magazine's? they use their own right?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the sks sold and yes the vz wont take AK mags.
sorry i didnt respond sooner for some reason I didnt get a email from the forum

·
Premium Member
4,189 Posts
the sks sold and yes the vz wont take AK mags.
sorry i didnt respond sooner for some reason I didnt get a email from the forum
Thats ok, thanks for answering. Good luck with the sale, nice collection for sure. You sir have good taste in firearms!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts