New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a place, been offered before, has had some bow hunters here his year, but no bear hunters. Perfect for bear. Lots of good places, and the bear are here. Well, they may be doing some hiding now, but it's been raining, the scent is down. $75 per day, $40 half day. Limited to 3 hunters per day, and must be able to fax copy of bear permit before I give out location. Do not want any anti-bear nuts trying to screw up a good thing for the neighborhood and you and me.

·
Registered
14,076 Posts
I have a friend in Jefferson and 4-5 bears go thru his yard in the neighborhood everyday. They tore down some of his trees, go in the garage, wrecked his rock retaining wall.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Yep, fax over your bear permit so they have your information. Would you like my Social Security # too? Great idea. How about you give us a phone # via private message so we can call you. Then I'll check out the land and see if its worth it.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Hmmm.....very suspicious.

·
Registered
819 Posts
send cash with copy of birth certificate, ss card and drivers license. a guy will pick you up in a van. you must be blind folded before arriving. they will provide you with a gun and 1 shotgun shell. best of luck.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts