New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who were asking, there is a 3-D shoot scheduled for 3/6. I don't have the details here, but will post tem when I get home later today.

·
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Found the info, but this was all the details that I got:

Sunday March 6th - 8am sign up @ Farmers Sportsmans Club. 30 McKensies on 55 acres

Directions to the Club: From Route 78(east or west), get off at Exit 11. Head south Route 614 for five miles to T-intersection. Go through this T-intersection onto Ellis Road. Proceed for approximately 1.5 miles. Look for Farmers Sportsman sign on the right. Go up the driveway, to the club house.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
I wont be able to make it this weekend..But I'll be at the one on 3/20..If you guys go let me know how it was..Ive never shot with those guys..I dont think they go by IBO rules I think they just have 2 classes hunter and open

·
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Well I'll be at the Shoot on March 6, I'll be wearing a Eagles beanie hat and caring a longbow and Back quiver. If you do show up and see someone like that Please call out GUIDO and if it is me I will answer. See who ever shows up...

P.S. I will also have my camra to take pic to be posted here.

·
Banned
8,011 Posts

here is a pic of the people I shot with at my first 3-d shoot. I'm bad with name so Sorry for forgetting everyones name. My first time I shot a score of 150 out of 300. NOt bad for a first timer. I used my Longbow and only lost 2 arrows and Broke 1. The next shoot I'll be at will be down in New Brunswick ( think I spelled it right ) on March 20. I'm on the far right with the Eagles hat.

·
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
i was there too. i seen your group of guys..i was walking up to the clubhouse while your group of guys were walking towards the trucks at about 8:20..i came with a buddy of mine. looked like most of your group was shooting a black widdow recurve,right? i think im going to take mine to the next shoot..the compound from the red flag was way too easy, i wanna use the recurve from the orange next time. no shot over 35 yards . dissapointed me,.wanted a few to reach out a bit. didnt do bad ..out of the 30 targets i had every arrow in the kill zone except 3 shoulder shots right in a row noticing after that happened that my nock turned and my feather was riding along my rest. still had fun..hope to see you there next time (MARCH 20TH)

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
should have call out to me outlaw. I posted if anyone came to just call GUIDO. would have like to met others from here. I'll be at a shoot March 20 in New Brunswick. You should come and bring you recurve. Yes there was mostly Black widows recurves in the group. I had a blast I scored 150. NOt bad for my first time ever doing a 3-d shoot.
here is the info of that shoot.
(Sunday March 20th, 2005
"Break 'n' Wood" Shoot & Swap Meet 3D Targets
Wa Xo Be, New Brunswick N.J.)

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
you guys should come to targeteers on tuesday nights. i set up a 3d shoot indoors each week. you can shoot it from 6-9 (takes about an hour for most people) its fun tho.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts