New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
21,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took two 25 yard shots just now with the afternoon sun in my face ;)

Take a guess which is the Broadhead (125 HellRaser) or 125gn. Field point ?

Yes that was with the DXT Gotta Love that bow [up] :D

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
Forward shot (left) field point, rear shot (right) broadhead
yep, I shoot them Hell razors and "dey b bad"

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
I agree. FP - left...BH- Right

Nice shooting.;) How many deer are in trouble this season? Are they being dedicated to any special fringe lunatics or failed politicians?[hihi]

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
[up]

·
Registered
21,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok I guess that was easy :D

·
Registered
18,010 Posts
We all know the lines on 3D's are usally forgiving but if you were ground level and a real animal was completely broadside and they were inhailing where might that broadhead shot be?[kiss]:D

What happens to the inards in the diafram upon inhail and exhails?

Paul this is not a challange its an observation[kiss]

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Cat,

I believe he posted two pieces of paper well separated so he did not cut off the fletching. Not where he would really shoot hunting.

·
Registered
21,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Paul this is not a challange its an observation
Cat it was just not a very good observation on your part [hihi] I was fine tuning and shooting the two little white stickers on the target not practicing on the actual 3-D target itself ;)
How many deer are in trouble this season? Are they being dedicated to any special fringe lunatics or failed politicians?
Matty I'm still working out who will get the honor of this season donor spot but my donation sights are leaning towards Trenton's biggest and stinkiest cheese eater of them all [hihi][hihi][hihi]

Like a farewell kick if you will ;)

·
Registered
6,947 Posts
Matty I'm still working out who will get the honor of this season donor spot but my donation sights are leaning towards Trenton's biggest and stinkiest cheese eater of them all
Pick someone else as he'll be long gone before the season ends.

·
Registered
21,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Pick someone else as he'll be long gone before the season ends.
Some Jack @$$ actually had the [email protected]!!$ to hang this SOB's BS ad on my door knob yesterday, they have no clue how absolutely lucky they are that I was out for a walk with my wife at the time. [mad]

Man was my wife grateful and I p!$$ed that I missed who ever it was [confusedagain]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts