New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Dicks in cherry hill has remington 22lr in. $10 for 100 rounds..limit 3 per person. Get them while you can!

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
nice of you to let others know. i buy my .22 at a store in PA. always in stock for some reason even in the drought. unlimited per person. needles to say, i buy ALOT, may need another safe soon haha

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
nice of you to let others know. i buy my .22 at a store in PA. always in stock for some reason even in the drought. unlimited per person. needles to say, i buy ALOT, may need another safe soon haha
Which store? Thanks

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
was in there (cherry hill) last night. picked up a couple boxes. they had 3 or 4 left. they had also just got in 3 ruger 10/22s. the blued/wood versions. they wont last long.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
I've only bought shotgun shells at Dick's before and actually never looked at any other ammo...what other ammo do they carry if they have any? Basically .22/shotgun/rifle?

·
Banned
3,129 Posts
I've only bought shotgun shells at Dick's before and actually never looked at any other ammo...what other ammo do they carry if they have any? Basically .22/shotgun/rifle?
They also carry most common handgun calibers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts