New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else interested in an online archery league using the honor system? Let me know.

If I get enough interest I will put something together and provide more details.

Individuals? Or team? Or Both?

Let me know.

·
Premium Member
14,409 Posts
I would rather shoot inside my barn to see who buys the beer or go to Springtown or Blue Ridge for 3D in the snow on Sundays.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
I'm interested. Could you send me a PM, I'll give you my e mail addy and you can send me the details?

·
Banned
5,319 Posts
Im interested[up]

·
Registered
9,204 Posts
This would be like the one that Matty used to run?? I remember guys would meet up at Bordys and get there scores together.
Seems like members had alot of fun with that..
Wish I was able to shoot my bow.. I would be in..
Maybe you should tag a few links to some of those old threads here so the newbies can get an idea of how it worked?

·
Registered
4,976 Posts
I would rather shoot inside my barn to see who buys the beer or go to Springtown or Blue Ridge for 3D in the snow on Sundays.
Where's that at? I think its close...Hunterdon cty right man?

·
Banned
5,319 Posts
Yup maxi pad your still an a$$ hole...anytime you want to shoot...i'lll be happy to teach you...oh I also teach business ethics...

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
For the league you can shoot where ever and with whom ever
How would the scoring be done? Would trad guys get a handicap system like in bowling? Just wondering

Sorry for the semi-hijack Drag But give a little more detail on how you'd want to put this together

·
Registered
973 Posts
I'd be up for an online honor system shoot! It was fun when we use to do it.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
I used to enjoy this a lot (that's why I organized them in the first place) lol...

I just lack a place to shoot now.

But I could do it outside I guess.

Vegas 300 rounds?

5-spot 300 rounds?

I kind of like the Vegas 300 round because it's less shots and a lot of guys are probably shooting hunting bows with heavier draw weights.

30 shots is fine with a hunting bow, 60 shots you might be pushing it and could cause people injury, especially if they are shooting in the cold.

Of course I have like a million 5 spot targets but no 3 spots left....Guess I have to order some.:D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts