New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hell of a time finding these, supposed to be released this weekend.

2012 Athens Recluse
32" A to A
7" BH
335 IBO

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thought you were a Bear guy?
Not 100% Bear,I have owned 2 Bear bows, 2 High Country, 2 Browning, 1 PSE, 1 Oneida and 1 Wing, I really liked my Bear Attack, it shoots awesome but these new Athens bows are even nicer IMO.

So fieldarcher, are we going to have a review on it? I personally never heard of them before
I plan on doing a review, I hear the Recluse weighs in at 3.5 lbs!

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Whoa 3.5?! Thats awesome. Looking forward to a review on your youtube channel my friend.
Thanks. All of these numbers and pics are what I am finding out on their forum and on AT, still waiting for all of the specs to be released from Athens. But if it is 32" A to A, 7" BH, 335+ FPS and weighs 3.5 lbs, I will be ordering a new bow! It is supposed to be like the Ibex, but I am digging the riser and 2 more inches A to A on the Recluse. Gonna be a loooooong weekend! Should be released from Athens by Monday, I was told by Athens that they are ready to ship![up][up][up]

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
FA did you have a Wing when Jim Craig still was making them ?? and then merged with Stemmler archery.
I don't know, I bought it from Len Cardinale, Butts & Bows, it was probably early to mid 90's, recurve model is Red Wing Hunter. I got it for bowfishing.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Show is on! First pic, Athens Limited Edition R120 HG

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.