New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
11,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are working on putting together a banquet for the NJH members and guests. It would consist of a full course dinner, DJ and dancing, door prises and spoof awards from the 2005 hunting and fishing seasons. It will be a whole lot of fun!

Details:
Price - $45-$55 per person (depending on your choice of dinner)with a cash bar.
Place - Parsippany Hilton in Morris County
Date - Sat. February 4, 2006
Time - 7pm-12am

Here's the deal.. We need at least 300 people to attend in order to make this happen.
We have 2 weeks to figure out how many people from the boards would be interested in going and how many guests they would be bringing.

We think this would be a great way to get the members to meet other members as well as get their better halves (wives-husbands-girlfriends-boyfriends ect)involved.

The dinner is being held at a hotel so members who live far away or just don't want to drive afterwards can book a room for the night. If you reserve the room in advance you will receive a discounted rate.

We only have two weeks to decide so if you're interested please let us know with the number of guests....

If we have enough people interested in attending we will post the actual invitation with all the details in about 2 weeks.....

This will be a really great night out. I hope it happens...Jim

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
1 1/2 to 2 hours.... depends on where in Ocean county you live.

It should be in the middle of the State... Trenton, Bordentown, or Asbury Park to name some in the middle. It wouldn't be fair to the people that live in the South to do the farthes driving. Why should someone say from Cape May to drive 3 to 5 hours for a dinner... Just not Fair... Better find a better spot something everyone can agree on.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
HAHAHAHA....

Yeah if you guys are going, then I definitely dont want to be there.:D :p J/K= Just kidding!:D

I honestly dont know about attending that. I probably wont be able to. I wish I could, but college courses, gas, and everyday expenses are draining me dry. Plus, Im saving up to put myself through the police academy alternate route. Besides, after hunting season I wont have $4 dollars to use for dinner, let alone $45-55.:D

As it draws nearer though, I will let you know.

Nevermind, just read you need to know in two weeks. Count me out.:(

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
hahahaha.....shes a little old for my tastes..but then again....wait a minute what am I saying? :eek::D

J/Khahahaha

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
If you did, hopefully it was in a Bear-proof garbage container. Available from your local Nut-job for only $39.95!:p

Dang, beat to the punch-line.[mad]:D

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
I dont think Lynda is Stu's type, Im guessing he likes them more masculine...You know like somebody with a P:CENSORED FOR NJH:S :D

·
11,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We have until December to get 300 guests...(which is 1/2 the members and a date/guest) I was just trying to get an idea of a head count before I put a deposit down in 2 weeks... As far as travel goes we will be at a hotel so you can spend the night. Some of us are going to have to travel no matter where it is held... This year up north next year we can do it down south....If there isn't a big enough response we will look into scaling down or waiting until the end of the 2006 seasons.....

·
11,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It should be in the middle of the State... Trenton, Bordentown, or Asbury Park to name some in the middle. It wouldn't be fair to the people that live in the South to do the farthes driving. Why should someone say from Cape May to drive 3 to 5 hours for a dinner... Just not Fair...
Just like the picnic....Right?.... Next year the picnic should be down south Jersey too...

1 - 20 of 51 Posts