New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey drag can you put all the members that shot/got a bear pics under one post for all to look at
thanks a lot and good job to all that got one

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Good idea! I'll see if I can find all the pics and post them up.:)

NJ8pointers 205# sow.

GSPotters bear.

Bumhunts Buddy:

caoutdoors bear;

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Oges77:

LittleLou's:

Swiper1's:

Dave2122's:

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
I think thats it. If I missed one, let me know.

Congrats again to all the guys that got a bear this year![up][up]

·
Super Moderator
7,895 Posts
Great bears guys!!!Congrats. Man I wish I could have got one! Was close but not close enough.. Hopefully next year![up]

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks matty thats just what i was asking for good job

·
Registered
550 Posts
Im getting my bear full body mounted..It is my first NJ bear and it was a memorable hunt..I want to be able to look at that thing everyday and remember the fun i had... :)

G

·
Im getting my bear full body mounted..It is my first NJ bear and it was a memorable hunt..I want to be able to look at that thing everyday and remember the fun i had...
Little Lou, thats what I had done with my 2003 NJ bear, and I see it everyday, and I'm proud of it

G

·
Im getting my bear full body mounted..It is my first NJ bear and it was a memorable hunt..I want to be able to look at that thing everyday and remember the fun i had...
Little Lou, I also had a full body mount done with my 2003 NJ bear, I see it each day and it makes me remember that day, and I'm proud of that bear....how big was yours?

·
Registered
550 Posts
I hear ya BHC..Nothing like being able to look at that mount everyday and remember what happened..My bear dressed out at 130...Not a real big one, but it was my first one.. :)

G

·
Lou, it doesn't matter on size, it matters that you have that big stupid smile on your face just like I did:p

Once you get the bill for the mount, your smile will not be there:p Who do you have doing your work?

·
Registered
550 Posts
I hear ya loud and clear on that one BHC..Dante does all my work..He has my deer i shot early in the year and i called him on friday about my bear..He said he had so many bears that he had no freezer space for mine on friday so i have to bring it to him this week...

·
Registered
345 Posts
Thanks everyone..its been a hectic week..I am getting a rug and the skull preserved. I am picking up some of the meat tommorrow( backstraps) and am going to give it a try on the grill.Its been a great year..GODS creation is a sight to behold and enjoy..Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!!![cool][smirk][up];):p:D:eek::):D:D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts