New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we have 7 months till Deer season again, but maybe we can all get together for a Saturday Hunt? or do a NEWJERSEYHUNTER Shoot. Just a way to meet and fly some arrows (but not at each other).[cool] Also if anyone would like to come out to a traditional archery shoot April 15,16 & 17, 2005
Whittingham Traditional Archers Rendezvous and in August Sunday the 21st, 2005 Bow Hunter Jamboree "Combined Traditional & Compound"
Garden State Archers Jackson N.J. I hope to be able to meet some of you Hunters out there.

·
3,413 Posts
The UBNJ will be having some shoots as well this summer.

The first is tentatively scheduled for June 12th at Assunpink WMA. 40 target course, redesigned from last year. It will be two 20 target loops, each starting and ending at the Conservation Building.

The UBNJ 3-D Jamboree is going to be August 27th & 28th, also at Assunpink WMA. With primative camping allowed on site & numerous events like last year!

Keep these dates open!

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks Bacs I knew you have more shoots to post, with dates. This site looks like it's going to be a great one to share info and a great sport with others who Love it too.

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll be heading out to the Farmers SHoot today and later I will load some pics, Hopefuly with some members from here.

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I did I had fun and learned somethings, I also met some nice Bowmen too. I told everyone about this website and maybe they well stop by. Here is a pic of some of the archers I was shooting with. We all where shooting Traditional Gear
I am the one on the far right with the Eagles Hat I would've like to have met some of Our gang there. Well maybe next time. On March 20 I am going to a different shoot but in April I will be there on the 3rd. April 15,16,17 I'll be at Whittingham.

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Bacs maybe we can do another hunt like we tryed to do last year. We'll pick a area that everyone votes on and have a newjerserhunter Saturday Hunt. I think Assunpink is pretty much in the center of everyone, right.

Drag
can you make a poll in here ( newjerseyhunter.com meet up ) for a place for the first newjerseyhunter Hunt?

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
All the shoots I will be at are mostly on the Traditional Archers of New Jersey websiteTANJall other days I will be at the Farmers shoots.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts