Control Cable length = 37.5"
Yoke cable length = 34.5"

Matching accessories included with the bow are:

Hoyt Micro Elite sight
Hoyt 2 piece quiver
Hoyt/NAP Quicktune 3000 rest
SIMS string leaches
6" Doinker stabilizer
Approx. 2 dozen arrows, (Easton ACC's, AXIS, and Kinetics)

This bow was used for one full season. Its Hoyts fastest bow. Short and compact, perfect for treestand hunting, or hunting from the tight confines of a ground blind. The bow has been well taken care of, and will make the next owner very happy.

Its fully set up and ready to hunt with. Asking $600 with accessories! (There is easily over $1000 in this rig.)

If interested or you have any questions, please contact Ian Bowers: [email protected]

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
Let me guess...your going to go out and buy the Trykon after you sell this.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not me.....but good guess.

Ian is having trouble typing with his broken wrist, so I posted this for him. He did buy the Trykon though.:D

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
oh ok...i thought you were going to follow in his footsteps. has he gotten the bow yet? not that he can use it or anything

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah he has it, but he hasnt showed it to me yet, that worthless, good for nothing...Oh hey Ian, we were just talking about you bud.....:D

He broke his wrist JUST before he got the Trykon. Poor guy. [sad]

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I dont know Woj?

If you are still interested in it, you'll have to discuss it with him. He just asked me to re-post it for him. If you have his number, try calling him, he said he cant really type at all so...

If you end up not getting his vipertec, and IF Jersey Jim doesnt buy the Ultratec Im selling, I could work out a deal with you.

If THAT doesnt work out either, talk to me Woj, I will help you find a setup. :)

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Woj, I added this cause I was selling it to you bare, but now i am keeping it all on there. Let me know if you are stil interested!!! email me

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ian, keep me up to date on this situation, as I can post this on AT if Woj is no longer interested. It would probably sell pretty fast over there.

Woj, as I said before, if this isnt the deal for you, I can help you find the right one.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
LOL, yes I am pecking at the keyboard.....House hunting is still hunting. I wont be back in NJ til thursady, I will be here in PA til then hunting monday to thursday. Then back to hunting for living places!!!! thanks for all the info, no one has gotten back to me yet tho[down] I will wait til I get back to follow up

·
Registered
546 Posts
hhhmmm, ok. well if he rented out the upstairs already he was finishing off the basement to reant out also. Told me it fhould be completed the first week or 2 of Dec. Good luck on both counts of hunting!

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
PS, I am going to buy a truck this weekend......$500.00 TAKES IT ALL!!!!!!!!! Need to move this bow out of the house fast!!!!

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ian, I put it on Archery talk for you along with mine.[up]

1 - 20 of 65 Posts