New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My first attempt at posting a picture. The picture quality didnt come over, but at least I got it to post. This was opening day of the 2003 shotgun season. As you can see I was fortunate enough to get a bear and a nice buck that day. I also shot a 130+ lbs doe that morning. Lets hope the bear hunt is approved this year, I would like to have this opportunity again.

B

·
0 Posts
bowhuntnj: great deer and bear....what did the deer score and weigh, and what did the bear weigh?

I took a small sow on the last day 200lbs

Congrats !!!!

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Jim thats not the same bowhuntNJ . But that was some funny shyt about jumping on the bees nest huh !!!

I am going to get to know this bowhuntNJ also . I will be hunitng out of his back pocket this year [up]

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Great picture. It's really great to see pics with the posts...!!!

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was waiting for a comment from you JRHUNT.....The bear and deer came from sussex county. The bear weighed about 190+ live weight, and the deer was a 18" spread 7 point that weighed about 125lbs. I was very fortunate that day and that season. Hopefully this year all of us will have this opportunity. If anyone finds out a way we can rally for a hunt let the rest of us know!

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Dragthor, I just did and it didnt even take 2 minutes.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Dude---you screwed up...this was your day to buy a lottery ticket and you went hunting!

:D

Congrats!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts