New Jersey Hunters banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in time for Winter, I am selling our 2001 Grand Cherokee Limited. Very nice condition. Miles are 129K. Motor is the 4.7 V8. I bought this two years ago with 118 K on it and it was used really just for two winter seasons. Everything that needed to be done to this vehicle was done. Winterforce tires, new radiator, coolant, trans serviced, brakes (front and rear) window regulators, blend door replacements, heater core, a/c evaporator, Optima battery. Recently bought newer vehicle, will not be using this any further. Leather interior is in good shape, minor tears from previous owner/use. Miles per gallon were reading out at 15-16, I personally think it was about 12 or 13. Motor is strong, uses 1/2 quart of oil between the 2500 mile changes I did. No leaks, just uses it. People told me it's a Chrysler/Jeep thing, I personally don't know This is a very dependable winter vehicle, not a show car by any means. Asking price is $3600.00. and I don't expect to move far from there. If you are looking for a good looking and good running vehicle that will get you through snow etc this will do it for you. This Jeep was not off-roaded/beat up while I had it. It was taken care of. Pics can be sent upon request. Call me at 609-203-5697 PS. It is prime bow-time and I will be in the woods whenever I can. Please don't say you want to come look at the Jeep and then not show. Thanks Bill R

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.