New Jersey Hunters banner

200 posts !!!!

3K views 27 replies 20 participants last post by  Drop Tine 
#1 ·
Just hit the 200 post mark.:D :D Now I am at 201.
Who has the most post on this site ? Feels like forever to get up to 200. I see some guys have a whole bunch of posts but I would like to see who has the most.

#3 ·
Just hit the 200 post mark. :D:D Now I am at 201
Congrats your almost catching up with me [hihi]

#4 ·
I would like to see who has the most.
IF I'm not #1 then I'm sure I'm 2nd :D

#7 ·
congrats! i did alot of reading and not much posting on here since i signed up. just last september i became more vocal....i had about 400 posts in september...now look at me a year later [hihi]

#9 ·
Your getting there.[hihi]

#14 ·
Oh no... You named the One Who Shall Not Be Named!!!! The ghost of Iowa, the Keyholder, He who hunts from the sky!

#18 ·
LOL ummm okay im confused i missed out on the him being gone or banned part the only reason i noticed he was gone is because i was looking at a old thread and his name wasnt like clickable
There are a few whos names are not clickable, but 1 and only 1 who swares there are deer in zone 4 [smirk]

#20 ·
I did a quick review of post count.
Droptine 14325
Cat 14220
Woj 14300
Kmptr 13700
JerseyJim 10700
Wingshooter 13300
Dragthor 12356
mpemt24 13260
Scrubby Rack Buck 13942

These are some of the heavy posters. If you click on there member name it will tell you there average daily posts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.