New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just hit the 200 post mark.:D :D Now I am at 201.
Who has the most post on this site ? Feels like forever to get up to 200. I see some guys have a whole bunch of posts but I would like to see who has the most.

·
Registered
21,477 Posts
Just hit the 200 post mark. :D:D Now I am at 201
Congrats your almost catching up with me [hihi]

·
Registered
21,477 Posts
I would like to see who has the most.
IF I'm not #1 then I'm sure I'm 2nd :D

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
[rofl] Yeah, I think you should pass Drop Tine in about a week or so.

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
congrats! i did alot of reading and not much posting on here since i signed up. just last september i became more vocal....i had about 400 posts in september...now look at me a year later [hihi]

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Your getting there.[hihi]

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
[up]Keep going....

·
Registered
274 Posts
nice lol im below but when i was younger i use to come on this site and had 300 posts or so and i recently got back on the site and made a new name btw does anyone know what happened to BOWHUNTERCOP?

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
nice lol im below but when i was younger i use to come on this site and had 300 posts or so and i recently got back on the site and made a new name btw does anyone know what happened to BOWHUNTERCOP?
[sleep]

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
Oh no... You named the One Who Shall Not Be Named!!!! The ghost of Iowa, the Keyholder, He who hunts from the sky!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Oh no... You named the One Who Shall Not Be Named!!!! The ghost of Iowa, the Keyholder, He who hunts from the sky!
LOL ummm okay im confused i missed out on the him being gone or banned part the only reason i noticed he was gone is because i was looking at a old thread and his name wasnt like clickable

·
Registered
10,211 Posts
I shoot a doe in zone 4 for the "Nameless one" every year!![rofl][rofl] Woj will get it![rofl]

Anyway, call us when you reah 1000!!!!:D

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
LOL ummm okay im confused i missed out on the him being gone or banned part the only reason i noticed he was gone is because i was looking at a old thread and his name wasnt like clickable
There are a few whos names are not clickable, but 1 and only 1 who swares there are deer in zone 4 [smirk]

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
I did a quick review of post count.
Droptine 14325
Cat 14220
Woj 14300
Kmptr 13700
JerseyJim 10700
Wingshooter 13300
Dragthor 12356
mpemt24 13260
Scrubby Rack Buck 13942

These are some of the heavy posters. If you click on there member name it will tell you there average daily posts.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts