New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tuesday Mega Million Jackpot is $200,000,000.You could by some nice hunting property with that cash. Don't forget to PLAY.

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll let you hunt my property if I could hunt yours. What do ya say..." Works for me "

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
481 acres (known as the Hog Slough property, 282 acres tillable-earning $42,300 cash rent per year, infrastructure is in place for hunting club, new RV and trailer park in Hunter's Cove, water control system for perfect waterfowl hunting, premier duck and goose hunting hotspot on the Mississippi River flyway, exceptional waterfowl, monster buck, big gobbler, critter calling and small game hunting)
$1,650,000 ( This is in Pike County Illinois.)After you buy it you would still have $198,350,000 left over for treestands and a Quad.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
jr. hunt--after Katrina how many feet of water is that "paradise" under?

B

·
0 Posts
I played, and if I win screw NJ I'll be moving, but I would give a good % to the victims from KATRINA. I would do my dream hunt archery kodiak grizzly bear

B

·
0 Posts
We all have a better chance of waking up in the morning with JESSICA SIMPSON next to us[up]:D

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No winner. Its now$250,000,000. That could by the whole state of Illinois. LOL

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
One ticket won,was sold in Rutherford NJ. Be interesting to see who won it.

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I live in Rutherford. Everyone has been calling to see if it was me. Sorry it was not.Hope it was my brother. Maybe he'll give me a Mil or 2

B

·
0 Posts
On the way to work I had the radio on and heard the winning ticket sold in Rutherford, 1st person I thought of was "JRHUNT"

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thats funny. I heard it on the Radio to and the first person I thought of was Jrhunt(me). LOL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts