New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone,

I purchased an Excalibur Phoenix Crossbow not even 2 weeks ago and it's just not for me. At most, there's been 30 shots through it. I'm looking to sell it or trade it (will work out a deal) for a Mathews Creed.

It's the Excalibur Phoenix with the "Lite-Stuff Package".

It has the Vari-Zone scope (dialed in at 20 yards and crosshairs every 10 yds up to 50 yds after that).
I have about 8-9 20" Excalibur Firebolt carbon arrows.
3 Excalibur Bolt-Cutter Broadheads
I replaced the stock string (will still include it) with the Flemish Dyna Flight String. It shoots much faster and it's extremely accurate.
and of course, the Cocking Rope & Quiver.

I'm also including a $100 soft case that I purchased with the bow plus rail wax, string wax and serving wax.

This crossbow is as new as you'll probably find. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it and it looks brand new (because it practically is!).

I paid $799 for the bow $100 for the case and around $100 for all of the accessories.

I'd like to get $825 for this whole package, but I'm open to offers. If you have a Mathews Creed you liked to trade, let me know!!

P.S. - I can ship this bow ASAP for you. I hate waiting on new toys too :) !!!

P.P.S. - I don't have any pictures of it right now, but if you would like them sent I can take them. It's literally brand new so figured it wouldn't make a difference. Just let me know if you'd like to see some!

Thanks for looking everyone!

-Ed

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok so $100 less than I paid for it and it doesn't have any of the accessories or upgraded string... Which in total would still be more buying from Cabelas and adding it all on your own. I'm also open to negotiations like I noted above.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welp. Just bought a compound. If someone can come up with $725 the bow and everything I have is yours, if not I'm going to trade it in at my pro shop.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When I bought it two weeks ago in the soft case I purchased for it.

Xbow-1.jpg

On one of the TWO hunts that I've taken it on with the new Flemish Dyna Flight string installed.

Xbow-2.jpg

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just threw this on eBay, but if someone can come up with $675 (plus Paypal fees) I'll pay for shipping and you'll get everything included in the photos. It's cheaper than I have it listed there. Would rather see someone on here get it.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
most of us have what we need for the season im sure if you came on in aug or early september it would sell but now that the season here it mite not sell as fast goodluck hope u get some extra cash soon for it

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Not sure where you're located but the new Shooters Supply in little egg (exit 58 ) sells both your crossbow and Mathews bows. May wanna call them out drop by and ask about a taste there. Good luck.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey NJLungbuster I actually went ahead and got a Mathews, now just have this sitting here waiting on the first buyer. Virgil201, I don't know if it will be available or not, but if it is, I'll let you know.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
What Mathews you buy??

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Have this on eBay and it ends in 3 days. They're going to kill me in fees. If you can meet up, I'll do $600. If it has to be shipped $640. If shipping is cheaper than $40, I'll refund the difference. That'll be insured and with tracking. Feel free to text / call. Names Ed - 856 534 2733

1 - 17 of 17 Posts