New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for two members for a South Jersey Hunt Club...
-1000 acres...
-we have a 6 point rule (if it doesn't have 6, don't shoot it)
-we take does to manage the property and there are plenty of them to take
-15 members, so you're not right on top of other members
-we're looking for long term members, not people who just want to hop around different clubs
-Price is $1700 and a one-time $300 initiation fee to promote long term membership...
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED...email me at [email protected] and leave your phone number so we can get in touch with you...
-I'll answer as many questions as I can on this site, but I'd rather talk in person than give out all the club details over the internet...

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
What part of South Jersey is the property located in?

·
Banned
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's in zone 17...if you're interested please email me at the address in the first post, and someone will contact you...thanks

·
Banned
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We are still looking for two more members, anyone interested, please email me at [email protected]

·
Banned
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agree it does sound high, but compared to most other adds (this site included) the dollar per acre/per number of hunters is comparable...All I can tell you is what I do know and that is we have had a P&Y taken 4 of the last five years...one of those being a 142" 3 years ago...two years ago a 165" was taken on an adjacent property (about 200 hundred yards from where the 142 was harvested)...two years ago we had a problem of too MANY deer, we subsequently had NJDFW come out and estimate the deer herd 250-300...they told us we had to take does to get things back in order...that year we took 106 total deer...last season was scaled back and 58 deer were taken...it's not a matter of getting deer, it's a matter of how many you want, I know that sounds like a sales pitch, but it's the honest truth...We like each member to take three does minimum and like I said before, we do a 6 point rule on bucks...the 6 point rule has been in effect for 4 years now with this upcoming season being the sixth...the management has really paid off and there are some really nice bucks running around...I live in Medford and don't mind the 30 minute drive every Saturday and that says a lot for me when I have FREE land I can hunt here in Medford...

·
Banned
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 other thing...if you turkey hunt, you can hunt them in the spring...I can't give you too much info on that other than I know there were 4 or five members that hunted this spring and they all got birds...I may try my hand at turkey next year...thanks for looking guys

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
What zone?

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Sorry about that. Didnt read it all through.

[sad]

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Thats not south jersey! Anything North of Camden is North Jersey. Any true south jersey native knows that! :p:D

·
Banned
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I agreee Duck, but that's how the guys wanted me to post it... :-b

·
Banned
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
...Actually I think I would stretch that to anything past Burlington...I grew up in Willingboro and I am from South Jersey no matter what anyone says... :D

·
Banned
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here's the 141 P&Y my buddy took three years ago at the club...

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Is this the American Whitetail LTD. club?

·
Banned
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Stronski...No it isn't...the name of the club is B&B...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts