New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I have my 2 Tickets for sale to this Sundays Pocono race. These are my own personal seats which Ive had for years and are located top row Aisle (Seats 1 and 2) in Section NK. My buddy had a family event and cannot go and since I am hosting a huge family BBQ on Saturday its probably better I stay home on Sunday to cleanup and relax. If I don't sell them I may just take my daughter.

Anyway, I am selling them at my cost, face value of $85 each. If you've been to Pocono you know unless your sitting somewhere in the top 5 rows you wont see the whole track. These are top row and you have a wall behind you so you can stand up anytime with no one telling you to sit down.

If interested send me a PM.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if that was dover or richmond they would be gone....Pocono sux good luck selling them buddy.
Cant argue with dover and richmond, love those places. But at the same time I don't mind Pocono because I am able to see the whole track from the top row. Yes if you sit in the lower seats your watching the jumbo trons. Hey I'm still going if no one buys them just wanted a day to relax from my Saturday BBQ.

If anyone still wants them I'm willing to let them go for $75 a piece, my loss.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Final Offer anyone?

$60 each. That $25 off of the price I paid for each ticket. Again they are top row Aisle (Seats 1 and 2) in Section NK. Your not getting any better seats in the stands then these.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.