New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 guys got caught using the park hunt to sneak on private land.

Great job a-holes, way to ruin the park hunts and make hunters look bad..

I heard from a park offical,there has been alot of this going on,if this keeps happening in all of the parks,they will stop hunting in certain MC parks.so hunters, either police each other or tell a CO so they can take care of it before the land owner gets involved..

When I find out more details and when they publish their names, Ill be sure to let everyone know.It was recent,so Im not sure when the Div of F&G releases that info..

2 loser a-holes,great job,i hope you guys are on here and someone knows you and i hope you catch aids..

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Why would the parks close hunting? They should just ban those specific people who are doing wrong from being able to get in again. Isn't the purpose of the hunt to shrink the deer populations due to forest undergrowth destruction?

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Happy,your purpous is correct,but the park hunts are always under scrutiny by the anti's-they take the annual report and tumble it a couple of times to make hunters look like animals!Thank God the park officials and the freeholders are on our side

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
word on the street, the parks surrounded by land owners/people with more $$$ than everyone on this whole site put together,most whom are anti's.if they have legitimate complaints about the tresspassing via the mc park hunt,that park maybe shut down or certain areas of that park... always remember, $$$ has power..

so im saying, if you like hunting the parks and you see a-holes doing "the wrong thing" report it...

·
Registered
211 Posts
This trespassing crap happens all the time. Been dealing with ever since the hunt started in 2004 on certain tracts. This is how it works. I get cam pics on private property of park hunters, or see them trespass. Call rangers (who are on speed dial), they respond, issue warning. Next year repeat. It gets old if you happen to be a landowner that adjoins Monmouth Co. property.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I get cam pics on private property of park hunters, or see them trespass. Call rangers (who are on speed dial), they respond, issue warning
there was no warning here.. they got charged with tresspassing and whatever else they can throw at them, and cant hunt in the park system anymore.. they post all F & G charges on their website.. I cant wait

·
Registered
164 Posts
Yep, I have that problem right now. I'm waiting for the administrator to call me back. There shooting lane directly towards my barn. And there's an arrow in the grass heading my way. Just got done taking video footage and pics if they had brains they would be dangerous.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wiley, you may be better off getting a CO.. they are not too busy this time of year and can get things done.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I follow up on every reported incident with the rangers, and all they tell me is a written warning was given. One trespasser was even given a "courtesy visit" by a ranger to explain park rules! Are you kidding me? Monmouth Co. parks has created a vast land holding that has created a trespassing nightmare they dont want, or know how to deal with.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
MC park rangers don't fool around. They give violations out like candy. 2 and you're banned so I don't believe its happening over and over again. Word gets around quickly. I know 2 guys banned just for forgetting to put their parking permit on their dash more than once!

·
Registered
8,185 Posts
Can’t play by the rules take away their privilege to hunt the parks. Pretty simple...
[up]

Plus a trespassing violation is not a good way to keep your NJ hunting license to hunt anywhere, private or public. A 2nd trespass violation is at least a 2 year loss of license if memory serves me.

·
Banned
5,841 Posts
Well the yellow brook tract has private property a-holes sneeking on during shotgun and muzzleloading seasons!! They are doing silent drives .And I know they are some hunters from this website doing it!!

·
Registered
211 Posts
only one time its been the same guy twice. All others incidents are different individuals, but there all doing the same thing. trespassing. None have had there permits revoked, because I see their vehicles year after year. Maybe some of those rangers that don't mess around need to head to western monmouth co. and straighten these guys out.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.