New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man 2 more hours and vacation time! hunting all week! i need this, can use the time to relax and hunt. [up][smirk]

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
Got you beat Bro-I'm out of here in 15 minutes for my Vacation: come on monday!!!!

·
Registered
5,456 Posts
I no I cant wait! Pa rifle tomorrow then off next week for six day. Now if I can only shake this damn cold![wallmad]

·
Registered
3,795 Posts
I am home already getting everything ready. So glad to be off work and no phone calls[eyeroll]

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
[up][up][up]

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
I'm in the same boat... A whole 4 days off and already told the office i'll be "off the grid". Hopefully I can get out before 5 and the traffic won't be too awful.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i have my "out of office agent" all set already. i just need to enable it.:D

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
Hell ya!!! Hour and half and it's vacation time!! Although it won't seem like it till I get to the club tomo. First time in many years that I'm not there already, very weird but I got too much shit to do first. It'll be worth the wait when I get that jerky done tonight. [tasty]

i have my "out of office agent" all set already. i just need to enable it.
LMFAO!! That was the first thing I did this morning!! [rofl] Also, GO COWBOYS!!!!

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
5 more minutes!! Just enabled my out of office. Prob won't be posting much next week, so good luck to everyone and most of all BE SAFE!!!!

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Out of office is all set... one more hour to go.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts