New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got one with a lung shot that ricocheted into the spine. Dropped in her tracks at 7 yards from a blind. 5 minutes into sitting my climber just now had 2 come in at 30 yards walking. Stopped them and had a pass through. I think I got the pump house. Both smaller does but it's meat in the freezer

Reactions: alecsZ7

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will do after my girlfriend is done hunting! Anyone know a butcher with a late drop off?? My locals are edlens and bringhurst. In southern Camden county

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
First doe was harvested this morning at about 0720 from a ground blind at 7 yards. Took her lung and deflected to her spine. She dropped in her tracks and was expired before I could take another shot at her. The second doe was harvested this evening. She walked out as i was just nocking my arrow and sitting in my climber. Took her at 27 yards with another lung shot. Both shots were pass through. First made it through except the veins. They are smaller does but I had no meat in the freezer. September was a rough month.

Street light Grass Tree Plant Night
Leaf Plant Flower Botany Tree
Deer hunting Deer Hunting Wildlife biologist Wildlife
Nose Snout Grass Mouth Close-up

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Compound. Bear legion

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.