New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to plan a Striper fishing trip for the members of the forum. Please post your intrest in the idea and if I get enough people who would be interested I will reserve a charter for us for the day. Prices and date will be posted at later date. Good way for us to meet our fellow forum members.[up]

·
Registered
612 Posts
I'm going out on the Captain John out of Keyport again tonight. I haven't been out on a day trip, but if the day captain is as good as the night captain, it would be a good trip. Big boat though... kinda pricey unless you have enough guys.

Here's the web site if you wanna take a look...

http://www.fishbox.tv/CaptJohn/

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FJ40 would you be interested in going?

·
Registered
612 Posts
Yeah, but I work all week from 7 to 3, this saturday I'm going for turkey and working at night, and next weekend I'm going for turkey in new york (probably). So I'm booked... if by chance the trip is when I'm free, I'm in.:p

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I'll be in with my father if we can get off (shouldn't be a problem). Let me know the date and price.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
trip would take place on either a Saturday or Sunday May or early June.

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Hey hkdonfishin I'm in,it shouldn't cost too much.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Saturday or Sunday we would be in.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
I just got in about two hours ago. I spend the whole morning clamming for Strippers by roman shoals. Slow picking and all shorts except for one slot. Was watching the boat about 150 yards North of me, and he was killing the flounders. We switch to flounder with clam strips and we got 22 between three of us.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think it is a go I will work on the boat and see what they have open and get prices and we will go from there. I know I have 2-3 people to go also.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
hkdon
I'm in if it doesnt fall in the next 2 weeks
(Darn overtime)I'm working 12 hour night shifts 6am to 6 pm. After 2 weeks I'm set.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
If you guys really want to do it, I can recommend you a charter boat. Its name is Lucky Charm out of Atlantic Highlands, Captains name is John McGivney, his contact phone is 1-732-671-3080. He is good and reasonable. Every time I see him out there he is kicking ass. I always see smiling faces coming out of that boat. Good luck, if need to, tell them Tony from the PAPI recommended you to him.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
http://www.luckycharmcharters.com

Weekend/Afternoons
*Bass/Blues (May-July)
(6 hours)

For your convenience, we try to limit b [no swearing please] trips to 20 people

Up to 15 people $650.00
must CALL for a reservation, then send a deposit of $200 before it is confirmed

·