New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a great turnout for the first annual Colliers Mills shooting range cleanup. Thanks to all who participated, including some shooters who just happened to be there and gladly gave up their shooting time to help out. There were even a few friends of NJHunter members who volunteered their time for a good cause. Pm me with an email address if you would like these pictures sent to you. A big special thanks to Jimmy, (sloan), and his coworker who volunteered their time and used a state truck to haul away as much crap as possible before the dumpster was full and who will be back to the range this week to get rid of the rest of it. Maybe every year at this time we can do it again as well as keeping up on it each time we use it. Thanks Guys, nice to see everyone pulling together for a good cause instead of just bitching and complaining!
Tony

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
Outstanding Team Effort. Really good to see another positive impact by hunters helping hunters and sportsman alike.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry Jimmy, I was referring to one of the other guys that I thought also worked for the state. That was nice of your girlfriend to come out there on a Sunday morning to keep you company. Thanks again for going above and beyond!

·
Registered
8,512 Posts
Nice job. Place looks great [up][up][up]

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
I wasn't able to stay till they finished, man what a differance, it's looks like a brand new range.[up][up][up][up]

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Hey guy's it was a great day...........I got to met some of the guy's who i might have trash talked too.Just want to say there's alot of great sportman's on this site and we all should pat our self on our back's.We need to have some more gethering in cental newjersey.Also to the young men that worked hard out there with there dad's [up][up][up]Guy's let's do it again..........Nice meeting you all[up][up][up]Now let's go giants.................

·
Registered
501 Posts
Yes it was a great turn out.. It was nice to put a face with screen names.. definitly made a big difference. That place was a mess [up][up][up][up][up]

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
great job guys [up][up]

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Got a lot picked up and still didn't put a dent in the perimeter garbage. I hope that it will stay clean for a little while at least.Still was a good day for the couple hours we put in.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Looks like you guys did a great job.Never been there good to see hunters come together young and old and do some good. THANKS to you all.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
JSloan.....any relation to frosty?? Very nice job folks thank you for taking the time out of your day to do that.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Wow guys that looks like a new range. Wish I could have been there(WORK). Also great way to promote NJH, sportsmanship and comraderie![up]

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
[up][up][up]

1 - 20 of 67 Posts