New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1994 Ford F150 Extended Cab - Red and Gray Two tone with 177000 miles on a 5.0 Liter V8 with 4speed automatic. Truck has Dual Tanks that work (one gauge does not display correctly), Sliding Rear Window, Trailer Hitch and recently put on two new rear tires, front brake pads and manifold seals. Everything works, all electronics, switches, windows, radio, air conditioner, heater ... everything. It was just inspected last week and passed, good for two years. One crack in dash, seats are in good condition, carpet is ok, there are no tears but is discolored in places. I bought this truck 18+ months ago and it is a trooper, one of the most solid older vehicles i have ever owned. And it amazes me that I get more compliments and questions on this truck then i have ever gotten on any of my Z-Cars, Alfas etc etc.

Issues with truck, first oil seeps from pan in droplets, not quickly but it will stain your driveway. Truck does not burn any oil. Also there are three rust spots starting on side of body and one in bed. Truck is 18yo and has usual scratches, a small dent under front right headlight and scrapes on bed rails from camper top being taken off. Camper top is currently off in pictures but it will be replaced ASAP. Top has no rear gate, broken by some punk at train station.

Asking $2500. Email me for phone number and to setup a showing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts