New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A BROKEN FRIGGEN BOW!! Damnit I am an idiot. I worked an 18 hour shift yesterday into this morning. I made myself go in the woods even though I was exhausted. I got out at 845 after I woke up from falling asleep in my stand. I get back to the truck take off all my gear get in the truck Start the truck and back up and notice I just ran over my bow. The bow is only 2 years old and I really took good care of it ,till now of course. Lesson learned, never agian will I go in the woods as tired as I was and with all the things I had on my mind some thing bad was bound to happen. I am really pissed at myself.

Matt!! I called you today to see if you can salvage the bow. I'm working tonight.. can you just give me a call and let me know if and when you could check it out for me.. Thanks..

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Scrubby I got the message a little bit ago.

Im eating dinner right now, but I'll give you a call tonight.

Hopefully its not that bad. :eek:

I feel bad for you pal, its a nice hoyt.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, this couldnt have happened at a worse time. Oh well, Its not how you get into a mess its how you get out of it.

Matt thanks for checking in to the bow for me. Whatever you can do is greatly appreciated. I'll drop it of at nick tomorrow afternoon.

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Don't let it get you down to much. If any of us can help you out we will just let us know.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
35, Thanks man I'll let you know. If my bow is not fixable I will definatly be talking to you. Thanks agian guys..

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No I understand, I have a couple of options if I dont see you right away. If my bow is shot I can set up pops bow for me. or I can set up my old bow(this is definatly a last resort.)But if i dont see you before Sunday and my bow is done for I have a couple of stop gap solutions at least untill you get back. Thanks agian 35.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Email recieved and responded

1 - 11 of 11 Posts