New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to go until early season archery. So who's pumped? As for me, I can't wait. The last couple of very cool mornings really smell like fall bow is in the air!

·
Registered
949 Posts
There was a nice breeze this morning. I would not have minded sitting in a tree stand, it would have been cooler in the woods. Only a few more weeks. The only problem is if you get one, butcher as soon as you get it or find someone who has a hanging cooler.

B

·
0 Posts
I'm pumped. Went scouting today, my main zone doesn't open until October 1st. Took my treestand with me, and my trail camera. Saw one pile of bear sh*t, and some deer tracks

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
I'm going to Mendham on sunday to hang my treestands. I can't wait,the mornings have been so cool I smell fall in the air.

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Oh my god. I can't wait any longer!!! And this cool spell certainly makes it seem like fall is coming.

David

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
njhunter, you mean 9/10 don't you?

I can't wait either, wanted to play hookie from work today, but figure I should save them for in a few weeks!

-d

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
no im racing a sailboat in a national championship the 8-9-10 of september after that no more racing till next spring so i will be starting on the12th

1 - 13 of 13 Posts