New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Appalachian Bowmen will host the 13th Annual Whittingham Traditional Archery Rendezvous today through Sunday. The event is located at the Whittingham Wildlife Management Area, 118 Shotwell Road (Rt. 608), Greendell, N.J.

Registration opens at 7 a.m. each day. The archery event is limited to traditional archery gear only — long bows, recurve bows and selfbows. This is a family oriented fun shoot, not a competitive scoring event. The event draws about 500 archers each year.

·
3,413 Posts
You guys make sure that you stop in and see my friends from the Traditional Archers of NJ. Phil "Razorcap" Muller, Brian Peters, Tom Hope, & Jerry "Doc" DeCarlo will be handing out Sunday Bowhunting fliers for us. These are some great guys, they're doing this because I won't be there; Jack Spoto & I are headed to Springfield to represent the UBNJ at the Pope & Young Club's Bowhunters Action Summit.

·
3,413 Posts
Working with the TANJ guys on the game dinners was great. It was the cooperation between the two organizations (TANJ & UBNJ) that made the dinner such a great event.

The way that we all came together and pulled off such a great night.....

The prospects of the relationship between the UBNJ & TANJ just makes bowhunters in NJ that much stronger!

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
Whittingham was great, there was over 200 archers there today Saturday April 16th. Men, Women, and Kids. I met alot of my fellow TANJer's and someothers. Seeing the kids having so much fun was great, They are the future of our sport. I want to thank the Appalachian Bowmen and the TANJ for putting on a great event. For everyone on here that I didn't get to meet but did make it to Whittingham I hope you had a great time too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts