New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for 2 hunters for gun week in dec.05 great spot. $1500 each. No clubs. principals only. Turkey hunts also. $600/week. You can email me at jkshocking at aol for details.

·
Banned
1,236 Posts
Good luck! I got questioned for posting a 1000 acre club for $1700 a YEAR...$1500 for one week is pretty steep...

Where is zone 1?

·
Banned
8,011 Posts
looking for 2 hunters for gun week in dec.05 great spot. $1500 each. No clubs. principals only. Turkey hunts also. $600/week
You got to be kidding...right.... For that price I can go hunt a P&Y / B&C buck somewhere else or take a trip to Alaska and hunt there... $1500.00 a week to hunt here in Jersey... NOW THATS FUNNY

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Good luck! I got questioned for posting a 1000 acre club for $1700 a YEAR...$1500 for one week is pretty steep...
Actually, I thought your deal was pretty reasonable and was surprised no one took you up on it.

·
Registered
499 Posts
venison don't taste that great !!!!!!!! and i can get the expierence for free on one of my other properties !!!!!!! now for 1500. half of grain fed black angus sounds great

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
looking for 2 hunters for gun week in dec.05 great spot. $1500 each.
How many hookers do I get a night?

·
Banned
1,236 Posts
Actually, I thought your deal was pretty reasonable and was surprised no one took you up on it.
NJ Bowhntr

I obviously agree with you but like Drag said, "Let the market decide" and how right he is...something is worth what someone else is willing pay...

BTW guys...we do still have two openings and are probably going to break down and put an ad in the paper...If you're interested, check out the post titled "2 openings in South Jersey 1000 acres" and before anyone corrects me, it's zone 17 and while TECHNICALLY it is SJ, it's more like Central Jersey :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The turkey zone is 1 also. The price is right. location is eveything. It is the first farm out of highpoint park

1 - 20 of 23 Posts