New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling this fiberglass canoe. It's a 12'er with a 42" wide beam, nice and stable. It was painted with Krylon ultra flat brown paint, the branches and twigs camo is acrylic paint. When I got it the seats and yoke were in bad shape so I pulled them out and rigged it for a blind. I replaced the yoke with a piece of conduit to make it more comfortable for the way I had it set up. I still have the backrest I made for when I was using the blind, but the blind got tore up so I threw it out. I would like $300 for the canoe with a kayak paddle that I used, $250 without it.

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
TTT. Great deal. I love my canoe. Use it for everything. Camping fishing hunting trapping. Rescue chickens during a flood haha.

I really like the camo pattern. I plan on painting mine camo this year.

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
really, that heavy? i use my uncles 12 footer and its 34 lbs. its basically the same. huh
This is fiberglass, sounds like you uncles is poly. These aren't thin hulls either.

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
How about the flat bottom in the backround,for sale too?
No Max, I actually just got that recently, so I don't really need to keep the canoe around. Canoe is still for sale, pretty desent for waterfowl, especialy for float hunting and shallow creeks and bogs, plus it can float a lot of weight if you were to need it for deer hunting along water.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.