New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling one dozen Dakota mallards with flocked heads. Literally used them one time. Not one season, but one time in the marsh and I only deployed 6 of them so half of them are completely unused. These are the new style, not the old hen paints scheme that was way off. Always stored in single slot bags. MSRP is over $200, Cabelas has them on sale for $142.99, I'm selling these unrigged for $120 FIRM. Honestly a better deal than buying new because you don't have to put the heads on which are a complete PITA. Pick up or meet within a reasonable distance to Bordentown.
Dakota Decoy X-Treme Mallard Decoys : Cabela's

Two Cabelas Northern Flight Ultimate 12 slot decoy bags in Max-4. I paid 89.99 each for these and they are absolutely awesome bags if your interested in protecting you decoy investment. This decoy bag has zippered pockets so you can store your jerk rig etc. it has carrying straps, fully zippered top and a mesh bottom that drains all the water off of your deeks so there's no ice buildup. They are stackable so you can put one on top of the other and there is a way to buckle them together to secure them on your boat. The outside is padded for extra protection. I don't even think they make the 12 slot version anymore but below is a link to the 6-slot which is similar in design just smaller. I'm selling these for $50 each. Located in Bordentown.

Cabela's Northern Flight Deluxe Six-Slot Duck-Decoy Bag : Cabela's

Also have an Avery Power Hunter. Great blind but I'm 6'6" and it's a little small on me. Recommend it for someone 6'4" and below. It's in used condition and khaki in color. Mudded up and comes with a box of assorted raffia grass. $100
https://www.rogerssportinggoods.com...prod_id=2527&gclid=CKTeg5XwjMMCFQ4S7AodCEsAyQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts