New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 12 footer ,she is a great boat and has served me very well over the years .she is in no way a good looker but she floats and will for many years to come .half the boat is painted in some cammo pattern {I bought her like this } .I had a tree fall on it some years back so she has a dent on the top rails but it can be worked out .I am asking $225.00 for her she is located in edison .no trailer I always threw her in the bed of my truck

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
I am interesed in it. I live in Ridgefield Park, and would like one for my camping trailer. If you can post a pic that would be great.

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
*******. Funny you said that I just got a 14' w/ a 9.9 on her w/ a trailer so I can trap my area. My wife says I can't have 3 boats in the yard so this one gotta go. I will post pics later when I get off the water

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
here are the pics of her .I just got yelled at by the wife ,lol. she said something gotta go and it is gonna be me soon .

I dont know why only one side is painted but it is ,I had this boat like this for many years

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
wait till trapping season starts she is really going to kick you out when you come home smelling of skunk LOL you can turn the boat over and use it for a shelter[rofl]
[eek] done that been there[rofl]

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Catfish, sorry no call, I pm'd you. I can't buy it now, just got word my Fire Dept. is looking at major layoffs, and I might be affected, so have to tighen the belt now just in case.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts