New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
17,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 12 footer ,she is a great boat and has served me very well over the years .she is in no way a good looker but she floats and will for many years to come .half the boat is painted in some cammo pattern {I bought her like this } .I had a tree fall on it some years back so she has a dent on the top rails but it can be worked out .I am asking $225.00 for her she is located in edison .no trailer I always threw her in the bed of my truck

· Registered
17,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
*******. Funny you said that I just got a 14' w/ a 9.9 on her w/ a trailer so I can trap my area. My wife says I can't have 3 boats in the yard so this one gotta go. I will post pics later when I get off the water

· Registered
17,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
here are the pics of her .I just got yelled at by the wife ,lol. she said something gotta go and it is gonna be me soon .

I dont know why only one side is painted but it is ,I had this boat like this for many years

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.