New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed out to Zone 8 this morning with my 13 year old son. We had numerous hunters coming onto my friend's posted private property this week. The worse ever. So, hopefully, we will not have any problems today and for the rest of the season. Good Luck to everyone here that's going out and stay safe.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Going to zone 48 with deadonshot. Went to zone 17 yesterday and didn't see anything. Good luck!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
In zone 65 now and I'm ready for the bucks to come out

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
I'm out in 5 or 1 depending on what shows up. Got tags for it all! Good luck!

Reactions: alecsZ7

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
I took my climber into a thick nasty swamp.hopefully when they start driving the deer get pushed into here.

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Out in5 on private land but heading to whittingham for the afternoon trying to get a bear. Our bears have disappeared

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
The hardcore hunters are starting to stumble through the woods yelling.I cant believe they get up this early one day a year.man there dedicated

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
My freezer is full, so the family and I are going Christmas Tree hunting. Hope to see some vehicles with deer or bear on them.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Getting out in zone 8 after work hopefully by 12.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Got a nasty cold and am missing the last day in I don't know how many years. [eyeroll] May try permit shotgun this coming Wednesday. No luck last Monday.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts