New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the board is getting together next weekend and I wish I could have gone. I am going to be in Bergen County on the 10th Sat night. Wondering if anyone wanted to get together and have a beverage at the Crows Nest?

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure figure if we get a few to go we can name a time. I'm not planning on a late night as I'll be driving back to NH early. Just in town for the weekend to do the family holiday thing. Would like to meet a few from the board. Been trying to hook up with BHC for almost a year now. He lives next town over from where I grew up and have family and he has a sister 40 min from me up here .

G

·
Im game, but will be hunting all of Saturday, so if Im not super tired Im in, I'll see if Buckfever wants to go as well as Brownstones

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JR and BHC I'll plan on being at The Crows Nest around 8pm. I'm gonna bring the wife and my brothers. She holds a hunter safety card. The brothers..well maybe you guys could convince them!!lol I plan on just having a beer or two. I'll have a Hoyt Hat on. Joe I'll e-mail you my cell

G

·
Steve got your email and your cell #, most likey I will be there, and don't flirt with my girlfriend she works there part time as a hostess:p

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Brownstones. Joe I'm gonna have the wife with me so she is safe!! besides what would your girl want with a balding 40 year old who was skunked this season when she has a natural born killer like you!!

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok boys I'll plan on 8PM at the Crows Nest. Joe I expect to see something that you killed in the back of the truck. I'll have my cell. I was going to head out today towards NJ but not with this junk falling. It is supposed to stop around the evening commute. I'm gonna wait till 3AM they should have all the interstates clear by then.

G

·
Buckfever and I met up with Steve(NHBuck) and his brother lastnight, we bs about hunting of course:p, had a drink or 2, both very nice guys. Steve next time your hunting zone 4 let me know in advance, so I can make plans and we all could hunt together, also you have to convert your brother away from the darkside, and come to the jedi side and hunt, he could hunt with us in zone 4. It was nice meeting you both

·
Registered
201 Posts
where is the Crows nest, trying to get a list of places to hit when spring hits and we travel start checking the state out. So far I have the the Thirsty Moose and Pub 199..gotta love the names around here! [up]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.