New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Last week, I installed the trail camera 6 1/2 feet up in a tree facing a path between two cut hay fields. This is the first time that I had used the video clip on my trail camera. It's very interesting how deer react to it. Even high in the tree, the buck still either sees it or hears it or both. I'm using a Moultrie A-5 camera. I bought it on sale and figured that I try it out. Pretty interesting. I do have video of this buck a few days ago.

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
It's not working. I'll keep trying. Does anyone here know how to post videos?

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Nice Buck ,he hears or sees something for sure. Maybe its those lights . I have the A 5 never used the video but it takes good pics for the money .

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll try in a little bit.

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here's one in the early am. I think that he must of heard the click. I have the camera set to take photos again.

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
You know those good bucks.hard to kill, hard to get pics of and even harder to post pics of!

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
He probably sees the IR array lighting up. I have an A-5 and haven't noticed any deer paying attention to it yet. Most of my other cameras you could see the camera had their full attention.

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You know those good bucks.hard to kill, hard to get pics of and even harder to post pics of!
I was messing with it for 45 mins. My 15 year old daughter looked at it and she posted it within 2 mins. I hate computers.

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
so tell me how you posted it? I mean have her tell us. I've been trying for a week now
What she did was to set up a youtube account and then uploaded it to my account. She then, highlighted it up on the http:// bar up top left and she right clicked on it to copy. Then you can post the video on whatever website you choose.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts