New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have mostly everything ready for the opener, but need to get refills for my Therma-cell! What are you guys missing that you need for the opener or bow season!

If you need gear, GO to www.patsoutdoorstore.com
Pat, I have to get those Mucks so I'll be ordering them soon, I won the gift cert.![up]

Carlos

·
Registered
10,660 Posts
thanks for the Thermacell reminder Dsaint, I'm all outa refills too. Gotta get some Scent Killer spray and body soap. Also need to get replacement boots from Cabelas. Returned my boots because they leaked and still waiting on the new ones [wallmad]

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
I need money [rofl]

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Just got a killer deal on a new Leupold rangefinder, it's on the way from the factory as we speak. I need some extra stands so I may pick up a cheap hang on or two and an extra climbing stick but other than that I think I'm good to go.

·
Registered
8,527 Posts
I haven't even gone through my gear yet but I left it all ready back in february. I'll be hunting out of a ground blind first few weeks so I'll scent wash some black long T shirts and some pants/shorts LOL.

Gotta get refills for my thermacell and some scent free body soap and sharpen my broadheads!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.