New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
I couldn't go today, the doctor came to see my aunt, so after he left I went and got the oil changed for my truck, I work tomorrow & friday then I'm off from Saturday till November 20th, off for the opener of Muzzleloader, then off the week of shotgun

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
I got busted on monday by a very stealty/spooky deer I dont know what it was.It was breezy and the woods were very quiet. I couldnt hear a thing . Not even the tree rats running around. I like to be very still and use my ears alot. I was adjusting my postion ,looked to my right and there was the deer trotting off. I have to work tonight but I will be out tomorrow am.

B

·
0 Posts
Drag: Im going to try to hold off for a buck, but then agian I said that last year, and took a antlerless deer

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Decided to just load up for work tomorrow and hopfully get home and unload and load up for hunting Fri. Since it's the last day to get a buck without having to shoot a doe again I'll give myself the day off and work on Sat. instead. I'm hoping to BAD or shoot a buck. Doesn't matter much to me, but I need more meat.

·
Registered
282 Posts
couldnt go out today either. the wife asked to help her so i will be out tomorrow in the AM only. now for my delemma: i have not been able to find a good rub line. im finding a rub here and there. finding a few scrapes here and there as well. i bumped two deer on monday but couldnt tell what they were although there was a rub where i bumped the deer. any advice?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts