New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
I just woke up, and at 8:30 or so I'm meeting 2 friends at the diner, then come home and do nothing, cause I have nothing to do

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
Hey BHC, look at today as a maintenance day. Perefect day to pull all the guns out of the safes for a good wipedown. Check all your bow equiptment for loose parts. If you reload ammo, now might be the time to catch up.Just don't turn on the BOOB TUBE, that damm TV can eat up a day real quick

B

·
0 Posts
nightstalker: all my guns are super clean, bow is in good shape, today would be a great day to drive out to CABELAS

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
the rain is supposed to slow down to showers (which are 50% chance) at 4 down here in zone 27 according to the weather channel. If it slows down I will be in the woods. There's a 100% chance that I won't get a buck if I am at home on the couch:D

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I'm home working on the HONEY DO LIST. I may try to hunt this afternoon in my Double Bull blind. If its not raining to hard I will stay dry. I have it set up by a feeder and the deer are hitting the corn. I wish I was out because I took a walk yesterday at a different spot and found 15 rubs on 3"-6" cedar trees!!! I'm hell bent to get that buck. He gave me the slip last year, but this year he may not be so lucky. If its the same buck, last year he was 20" wide 9 point and about 160 lbs dressed....I eat, sleep and dream about that buck...Hopefully I get a chance at him. Good luck to anyone who braves the weather today.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
bowhuntercop come on down to the Marina and help us with the boats Tony

·
Registered
201 Posts
I went hunting last night, dropped a 10 point buck from about 25 yds with a recurve...tracked him for about 20-30 minutes until I lost his trail then I was lucky enough to stumble upon him in a ravine..after I took the big boy down I saved the game and turned off my X-BOX...great hunt huh! lol:D:p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts