Registered
5,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
thank you

whats njww?
New Jersey Woods and water "dot" com

*************** "dot.com"

***************.com

Post edit - the paranoid site owner still has it blocked, I can't type it in... "New Jersey" is really "NJ" in the URL....
NJ
Woods
and
water
.com

I might get banned from NJH again for posting that... Anyway - it' what NJH "used to be" come and eat drink and be merry and talk HUNTING.

·
Registered
8 Posts
New Jersey Woods and water "dot" com

*************** "dot.com"

***************.com

Post edit - the paranoid site owner still has it blocked, I can't type it in... "New Jersey" is really "NJ" in the URL....
NJ
Woods
and
water
.com

I might get banned from NJH again for posting that... Anyway - it' what NJH "used to be" come and eat drink and be merry and talk HUNTING.
they block other sites? [confusedagain]

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
they block other sites? [confusedagain]
definitely blocked N J W O O D S A N D W A T E R "dot" com,
I don't know about other sites.

When the NJH ship started sinking- everyone fled over there. ( it used to be referred to by guys on here as the "snoozer site" but now NJH is the snoozer site)

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
Ask RDFhunter - he was a founder of this site and was on the welcoming committee to all new members. He has done so much for the NJ hunting and fishing community, been so helpful to members over the years, it's actually quite shocking the site went downhill under his tutelage. Shocking, just shocking actually.

·
Registered
17,903 Posts
Ask RDFhunter - he was a founder of this site and was on the welcoming committee to all new members. He has done so much for the NJ hunting and fishing community, been so helpful to members over the years, it's actually quite shocking the site went downhill under his tutelage. Shocking, just shocking actually.
My sweetest stalker .. Your infatuation with me is beyond flattering. The fact that I encompass so much of your day makes me blush . It is comical to think that you equate being a active member on a website as “ doing so much for the hunting and fishing community “. Your emojis alone should catapult you right the conservationist of the year .. Here’s to you Keyboard Biologists, May the sweat from your computer screen never be confused with your tears ..

·
Registered
17,903 Posts
Just to clear another thing up ... it’s an undeniable fact that some great ppl have left this site but Jack is not one of them ..

·
Registered
52 Posts
i dont see why everyone cant get along. i might come to the dick slapping get together, i just have to get the ok from my life partner

·
Registered
7 Posts
Jack - we must speak the same language. Nothing would make me happier than some dick slapping. I am excited, isnt that the bar near Whittingham? I hunt there but am yet to actually shoot anything. I am still an amateur but learning! Its nice to know there is hunters out there willing to be friendly instead of greedy animalè.

Yours truly,

HoofinPony...Nerrhhhhhhh

21 - 34 of 34 Posts